Conflict Resolution Strategies | SEL PowerPoint for lower primary
Secured and trusted checkout with:
Do your students come to you for help with every little problem they encounter? Wouldn’t it be great to empower your students with strategies that they could use when they face disagreements with friends? This PowerPoint presentation is for you. It explicitly teaches students 13 strategies they could use when they are facing conflict. Each strategy can be practised through role-playing, and there are matching posters for you to display in your classroom.
Important: This is a digital resource. No physical resource will be shipped to you. You will be able to download the resource immediately after purchase.
What is included in this resource?
- Two PowerPoint slides included: one that is non-editable and one that is editable
- Need to change the wording to better suits your classroom? No problem! Use the editable version to make your adjustments
- The PowerPoint includes 13 conflict resolution strategies, using child-friendly images and positive language. See the full list of strategies below
- Posters are included for you to display after you have explicitly taught a strategy
Why you NEED this resource!
- They are an explicit and engaging way for you to teach about conflict resolution strategies
- They give students tools to solve problems on their own
- The work has been done for you! Just put on your Smartboard and go
Which strategies are included?
- I can say ‘Please stop’
- I can calm myself down
- I can walk away
- I can share
- I can get help from an adult
- I can try to ignore them
- I can play something else
- I can agree on a game
- I can tell my friend how I feel
- I can try to understand how the other person is feeling
- I can take turns
- I can say sorry for when I was wrong
- I can forgive
Please note that whilst the text is editable in the editable version of the PowerPoint, the clip art has been flattened and secured so is not editable.
Please note: This is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase. To open the PDF file, you will be required to have a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. To open the PowerPoint, you will be required to have PowerPoint installed on your computer.
Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Since your purchase is a digital product, it is deemed “used” after download or opening, and all purchases made on www.lovingthelittlies.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, there is a strict no refund policy.
Products are delivered digitally and immediately after purchase. There is no postal shipping method or specific delivery time.
Regular price $3.50 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $79.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
$159.48 AUDSale price $79.00 AUD
Regular price $2.50 AUDRegular priceUnit price per