Classroom Expectation Slides | Rules and routines PowerPoint
Secured and trusted checkout with:
Start the year off right by explicitly teaching classroom expectations with your students. Use the PowerPoint to explicitly teach the expected behaviours and print the matching posters to display in your classroom. Need to change the wording to better suits your classroom? No problem! There’s an editable version included. The best thing about these expectation slides is that they use positive language, fostering a positive classroom culture.
Important: This is a digital resource. No physical resource will be shipped to you. You will be able to download the resource immediately after purchase.
What is included in this resource
- Two PowerPoint slides included: one that is non-editable and one that is editable
- The PowerPoint includes 24 classroom expectations, using child-friendly images and positive language. See the full list of expectations below!
- Posters are included for you to display after you have taught a classroom expectation
Why you NEED this resource!
- They are an explicit and engaging way for you to teach about classroom expectations
- They use positive language (e.g. words like “no running” are not used. Instead, it is phrase, “walk calmly”.
- The work has been done for you! Just put on your Smartboard and go!
Which classroom expectations are included?
We are learning to:
- walk in the classroom
- sit on the floor
- sit in a circle
- raise our hand
- show respect
- respect people’s space
- help others
- pack up our toys
- write our name on our work
- do our work responsibly
- paste in our work
- push in our chairs
- keep our tables tidy
- line up safely
- walk through the corridor
- wait our turn
- work in partners
- do small group activities
- keep our book corner tody
- do partner reading
- be honest
- use the toilet responsibly
- eat our food
- pack our bags
Please note that whilst the text is editable in the editable version of the PowerPoint, the clip art has been flattened and secured so is not editable.
Please note: This is a downloadable, digital file that you can access immediately after purchase. To open the PDF file, you will be required to have a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer. To open the PowerPoint, you will be required to have PowerPoint installed on your computer.
Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Since your purchase is a digital product, it is deemed “used” after download or opening, and all purchases made on www.lovingthelittlies.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, there is a strict no refund policy.
Products are delivered digitally and immediately after purchase. There is no postal shipping method or specific delivery time.
Regular price $3.50 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $79.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
$159.48 AUDSale price $79.00 AUD
Regular price $2.50 AUDRegular priceUnit price per