Writing Learning Intention Slips for Kindergarten
Secured and trusted checkout with:
o you find your Kindergarten students have trouble recalling the learning objective for your writing lessons? These Kindergarten Writing Learning Intentions and Success Criteria slips are just what you need! Students paste the learning objective slip into their writing books, to remind them of what to focus on in their writing. The slips have easy to understand words and even visuals to help your students read what they need to include!
Important: This is a digital resource. No physical resource will be shipped to you. You will be able to download the resource immediately after purchase.
This resource is perfect for you if:
- You teach Prep/Kindergarten students and you want to make your writing lessons smooth and intentional
- Your students struggle to remember what the learning objective and success criteria is!
How to use this resource!
- At the start of your writing lesson, explain to your students the learning objective and success criteria for that writing lesson
- Or better yet, display the learning intention on your Smartboard using my Writing Learning Intentions and Success Criteria PowerPoint!
- Give each student a matching learning intention slip to paste into their writing book. There are 18 slips per page so you generally need two pages per class. Tip: cut them with a guillotine for quick cutting!
- Students complete their writing, continually referring to the slip to remind them what to focus on
- The students (or teacher) can tick the check box when they have included what the slip says
- Teachers then give feedback to the students, based on the learning intention on the slip. This means your feedback is meaningful and relevant!
- Comprising of 15 key Kindergarten writing skills, these slips show your students how to be a successful writer
- With child-friendly visuals and words on each slip, all your students will be able to understand what they need to do to be successful
- The slips includes both Australian and US wording (e.g. full stops vs periods)
- 18 slips fit on a page. This means you generally only need two pages worth to have enough slips for your students
Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Since your purchase is a digital product, it is deemed “used” after download or opening, and all purchases made on www.lovingthelittlies.com are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, there is a strict no refund policy.
Products are delivered digitally and immediately after purchase. There is no postal shipping method or specific delivery time.
Regular price $3.50 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $79.00 AUDRegular priceUnit price per
$159.48 AUDSale price $79.00 AUD
Regular price $2.50 AUDRegular priceUnit price per